All of the following will be included in the price paid to join our group:
- Cruise fare
- Port charges
- Government taxes & fees
- Pre-paid gratuities
- Entertainment onboard the ship
- All meals in the main dining room & buffet
- All private group exclusive activities (onboard charity fundraisers will be optional and may involve a small additional fee)
- Group-exclusive gifts
NOTE: if you do not book directly with us into our designated group space, you will not have access to any group-exclusivie events or gifts.
Travel Protection is additional and STRONGLY recommended.
Cruise Package Pricing
Staterooms and pricing are based on availability at the time of booking.
At this time, we have staterooms ranging from $1,265 to $1,795 per person based on 2 people per stateroom which includes all of the above listed inclusions. After this allotment is sold out, prices may increase based on inventory availability.***
If you would like price quotes for other room categories or different occupancies (i.e. single, triple, quad) you can:
- fill out our booking form indicating the room category & occupancy that you need
- email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- call us at (615) 221-1209
Stateroom is not guaranteed until secured with full passenger names and full deposit payment.
Additional expenses may include:
- Travel Protection (strongly recommended)
- Transportation to the cruise port in Galveston, TX (airfare or other form of travel)
- Transfers (to hotel and/or cruise terminal)
- Pre-cruise hotel stay (ask about group space availability)
- Bar & soda purchases on-board (outside of the group cocktail parties)
- Any excursions in port
- Spa treatments onboard the ship
- Specialty dining surcharges
- Gambling in the ship’s casino
Cancellation requests must be received in writing (email, fax, or snail mail) to ensure proper processing of any refunds due.
Cruise line penalties:
|Effective April 14, 2020||25% per person penalty|
|Effective April 29, 2020||50% per person penalty|
|Effective May 13, 2020||75% per person penalty|
|Effective June 12, 2020||100% per person penalty|
Group administrative fee, in addition to cruise line penalties:
|Immediately||$100 per person|
|Effective April 14, 2020||$150 per person|
|Effective May 13, 2020||$250 per person|
If cancelling for a reason covered by travel insurance, a claim can be filed with the insurance company for all cancellation penalties / administrative fees assessed. Please note that the insurance company determines claim status, and not the travel agency.
Note, “no shows” on day of departure will lead to 100% forfeiture of the full amount paid, and may not be covered by travel insurance.
**** Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests if the price of West Texas Intermediate fuel exceeds $65.00 per barrel. The fuel supplement for 1st and 2nd guests would be no more than $10 per guest per day, to a maximum of $140 per cruise; and for additional guests would be no more than $5 per person per day, to a maximum of $70 per cruise.