All of the following will be included in the price paid to join our group:
- Cruise fare
- Port charges
- Government taxes & fees
- Pre-paid gratuities
- Entertainment onboard the ship
- All meals in the main dining room & buffet
- All private group exclusive activities (onboard charity fundraisers will be optional and may involve a small additional fee)
- Group-exclusive gifts
NOTE: if you do not book directly with us into our designated group space, you will not have access to any group-exclusivie events or gifts.
Travel Protection is additional and STRONGLY recommended.
Cruise Package Pricing
Staterooms and pricing are based on availability at the time of booking.
At this time, we have staterooms starting from $1,145 per person based on 2 people per stateroom which includes all of the above listed inclusions. To get an exact price quote you can:
- fill out our booking form indicating the room category & occupancy that you need
- email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- call us at (615) 221-1209
Stateroom is not guaranteed until secured with full passenger names and full deposit payment.
Additional expenses may include:
- Travel Protection (strongly recommended)
- Transportation to the cruise port in Galveston, TX (airfare or other form of travel)
- Transfers (to hotel and/or cruise terminal)
- Pre-cruise hotel stay (ask about group space availability)
- Bar & soda purchases on-board (outside of the group cocktail parties)
- Any excursions in port
- Spa treatments onboard the ship
- Specialty dining surcharges
- Gambling in the ship’s casino
Cancellation requests must be received in writing (email, fax, or snail mail) to ensure proper processing of any refunds due.
Cruise line penalties:
|Effective April 14, 2020||25% per person penalty|
|Effective April 29, 2020||50% per person penalty|
|Effective May 13, 2020||75% per person penalty|
|Effective June 12, 2020||100% per person penalty|
Note: Effective Friday, March 6, 2020 Royal Caribbean introduced a new, temporary “cruise with confidence” policy. If you cancel April 14, 2020 or later, any cancellation penalties will be converted into a Future Cruise Credit which you will have until December 31, 2021 to use. So you won’t lose any money.
(Taxes, fees & gratuities are refunded back to your credit card; any pre-purchases like WiFi and beverage packages will also be refunded back to your credit).
Group administrative fee, in addition to cruise line penalties:
|Immediately||$100 per person|
|Effective April 14, 2020||$150 per person|
|Effective May 13, 2020||$250 per person|
Note: Effective Friday, March 6, 2020 we have changed the group administrative fee schedule, extending the $100 per person fee to June 13, eliminating the $150 per person fee, and delaying the $250 per person fee until June 12, 2020.
If cancelling for a reason covered by travel insurance, a claim can be filed with the insurance company for all cancellation penalties / administrative fees assessed. Please note that the insurance company determines claim status, and not the travel agency.
Note, “no shows” on day of departure will lead to 100% forfeiture of the full amount paid, and may not be covered by travel insurance.
**** Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests if the price of West Texas Intermediate fuel exceeds $65.00 per barrel. The fuel supplement for 1st and 2nd guests would be no more than $10 per guest per day, to a maximum of $140 per cruise; and for additional guests would be no more than $5 per person per day, to a maximum of $70 per cruise.